Calmicid Ac Acid Reducer Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- with other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- had heartburn over three months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.