Campho-phenique Antiseptic Gel Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
- over large areas of the body
- with a bandage
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- a deep or puncture wound
- animal bites
- serious burns
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- for temporary relief of pain and itching associated with
· minor burns · sunburn · minor cuts
· scrapes · insect bites · minor skin irritation
- first aid to help protect against infection in
· minor cuts · scrapes · burns
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.
Campho-phenique Antiseptic Gel Manufacturers
Bayer Healthcare Llc, Consumer Care
Login To Your Free Account