Capsaicin Patch Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For external use only
- Discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower and do not use immediately after a bath or shower
- Allergy alert: if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product or chili peppers contact a doctor before use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with or at the same time as other external analgesic products
- conditions worsens
- symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.