Careall Artifical Tears Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
When using this product
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye last
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health professional before use
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye. For protection against further irritation.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.