Carefine Alcohol Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire and flame
- on irritated skin
- in the eyes
- with electrocautery procedures
- irritation and redness develop
- if condition persists for more than 72 hours
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
• For preparation of the skin prior to injection
• To decrease germs in minor cuts and scrapes
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.