Careone Healing Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only. When using this product
- Do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if
Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not use on
deep or puncture wounds
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- temporarily protects minor:
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.