Careone Pain Relief Pm Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
<Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.>
- < persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking,asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)>
- < cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens>
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- cough due to a cold
- occasional minor irritation or sore throat>
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.