Childrens Daytime Cold And Cough Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use
- in a child under 4 years of age
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if the child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- temporarily relieves
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.
Childrens Daytime Cold And Cough Manufacturers
Cvs Pharmacy, Inc.
Login To Your Free Account