Childrens Plus Cough And Sore Throat Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Sore throat warning Severe or persistent sore throat
or sore throat accompanied by fever, headache,
nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult
physician promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or
administer to children under 2 years of age unless
directed by a physician.
• in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine
oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for
depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or
Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping
the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's
prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor
or pharmacist before giving this product.
• with any other acetaminophen containing
products. This may lead to an overdose, which
may cause liver damage. (see overdose warning)
• chronic cough that lasts as occurs with asthma
• cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
• new symptoms occur
• fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
• redness or swelling is present
• nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
• pain or cough gets worse or lasts for more than
• cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache
that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
• temporarily relieves the following cold/flu
symptoms: • minor aches and pains • cough
• headache • sore throat
• temporarily reduces fever
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.