Childrens Zyrtec Allergy Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful.
- is on a sodium-restricted diet
- has kidney disease
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if the child has:
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement after the enema is given
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
For relief of occasional constipation or bowel cleansing before rectal examinations.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.