Clearskin Blemish Clearing Acne Pads Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- if excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use. If irritation persists, consult a health care practitioner.
- when using other topical acne products at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one product should be used unless directed by a health care practitioner.
Sunburn Alert: Use only as directed. This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Please limit sun exposure and apply a sunburn protectant while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- for the treatment of acne
- helps clear up acne blemishes
- helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.