Cold Buster Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- allergies to any of the ingredients
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with common colds and throat/sinus/bronchial infections:
- Sore Throat
- Sneezing/Runny Nose
- Stuffy Nose
- Minor Aches/Pains
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.