Constipation Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
USE ONLY AFTER DIAGNOSIS BY A PHYSICIAN AND UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN.
- This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- A physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience worsening symptoms.
- If symptoms last longer than 7 days.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
According to homeopathic indications these ingredients temporarily relieve symptoms such as: • difficult elimination • dry, hard stools • cramping • ineffectual urgings and evacuation • gas • bloating • hemorrhoids. * These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.