Cotz Spf 58 Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Warnings: For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water thoroughly
- Do not use if sensitive to ingredients • Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Consult a doctor or healthcare professional if irritation persists
- For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a doctor.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
- Retains SPF up to 40 minutes of water immersion or perspiring
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.