Cover-expert Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 15 No.3 Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only.Do not use
on damaged or broken skinWhen using this product
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to removeStop use and ask a doctor
if rash occursKeep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.Do not use
on damaged or broken skinStop use and ask a doctor
if rash occurs
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Help to prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun invcreases your skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.