Cvs Bacitracin With Pain Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
Do not use - in the eyes - over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use in the case of a deep puncture wound, animal bites or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if - the condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and come back within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- first aid to help prevent infection in and temporarily relieve pain due to
- minor cuts - scrapes - burns
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.