Cvs Health Non-drowsy Nasal Decongestant Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)
(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease),
or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug
contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• heart disease • high blood pressure • thyroid disease • diabetes
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.