Cvs Pharmacy Childrens Glycerin Suppositories Laxative Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For rectal use only
May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement after use of a laxative
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- or relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produes bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.