Della Barrier Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
There is currently no warning information available for this product. We apologize for any inconvenience.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Use Della Barrier teat sanitizer undiluted.
- Consult veterinarian before starting or continuing to use teat dip if cow's teats are sore or chapped.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use teat sanitizer for cleaning or sanitizing dairy equipment.
- Discard any teat sanitizing solution that becomes dirty or contaminated for any reason.
- Good dairy practices suggest the thorough cleaning and sanitizing of teats before milking to avoid contamination and assist in control of mastitis.
- Immediately after removing milker unit, dip teat with Della Barrier
- Allow Della Barrier to air dry. Do not wipe off.
- Do not expose teats to freezing conditions until they are dry.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.