Desgen Dm Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• diabetes • heart disease • thyroid disease • high blood pressure • trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland • cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) • cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
When using this product do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
• symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
• coughs lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
• Suppresses cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold or inhaled irritants.
• helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passages of bothersome mucus, drain bronchial tubes, and make coughs more productive
• temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to a cold
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.