Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use this product
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before takig this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make coughs more productive
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.