Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- dessamor is unsuitable for invertebrates. Snails, mussels, shrimps, etc. must be excluded from the treatment.
- For ornamental fish. Do not use on creatures which are used to obtain food.
- Aquatic plants with fine, feathery leaves, such as yellow cabomba (Cabomba aquatica), may be damaged by the use of medication.
- The water will change colour due to the active ingredients but will return to normal again after a few days.
- Do not use after the use-by date has expired.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Medication for ornamental freshwater and seawater fish for the prevention of fungal infections (Saprolegnia, Achlya) and attendant bacterial infections. Cotton wool-like tufts are a visible indication of fungal infections.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.