Dht X Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
1. It is not used in the following cases. Skin and scalp there is a skin wound or mucous membrane, such as eczema, damaged
2. Be discontinued immediately the use of this product in the following cases, consult your doctor or pharmacist, at the time of consultation, as far as possible : If rash, erythema, itching, swelling, and the like are displayed
3. Avoid contact with eyes. * If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately. * it is recommended that you consult with an ophthalmologist if symptoms are severe
- For external use only
4. Keep out of reach of babies and children
- Do not store near high heat or flame
- Do not keep it in the place where the temperature is extremely hot or low and exposed the direct sunlight.
- Do not put in other containers for prevent abuse and keep quality
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
INDICATION AND USAGE :
Apply 3 to 5ml to wet hair and lather onto hair and scalp for 3mins. Rinse thoroughly with water to remove
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.