Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use in children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use,
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
For prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.
Contract Pharmacal Corp
App Pharmaceuticals, Llc
Time Cap Labs, Inc
A-s Medication Solutions Llc
Carilion Materials Management
Login To Your Free Account