Docusol Plus Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For rectal use only.
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present.
- Laxative products are needed for a period longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
- Rectal bleeding.
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persist over a period of 2 weeks.
- Failed to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- For relief of occasional constipation (irregularity).
- This product generally produces a bowel movement in 2 to 15 minutes.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.
Docusol Plus Manufacturers
Enemeez Inc. Dba Summit Pharmaceuticals
Login To Your Free Account