Dr. Cocoa Mucus Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use: in a child now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, chronic bronchitis, smoking, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves:
- nasal congestion due to a cold
- stuffy nose
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.