Dr.whitiss 10% Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
1) do not use on patient with sensitive to carbamide peroxide
2) do not use on patient with oral infection
3) no to be used by pregnant or lactating women or children under 18 years old
4) to be used under the supervision of a dentist
5) do not swallow this medication
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
1. Gingival and general oral heath should be confirmed before treatment.
2. Brush your teeth before treatment.
3. Follow your dentist’s instructions on how to load gel into your custom whitening tray. Use no more than 1/3 to 1/2 of the syringe per tray.
4. Insert whitening tray in the mouth over the teeth. Seat the tray firmly agains the teeth. Remove excess gel with clean finger or soft toothbrush.(Rinse twice; do not swallow rinsed gel.)
5. Unless directed otherwise by your dentist, wear Dr.Whitiss 10% for 8-10 hours or overnight, Dr.Whitiss 15% for 4-6 hours, Dr.Whitiss20% for 2-4 hours, and Dr.Whitiss 35% for 30 minutes.
6. If significant sensitivity occurs, stop treatment and consult dentist.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.