Drxnoze Nosebleed Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For Nasal Passage Use Only. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use for deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
- In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water and immediately seek professional help.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Each applicator is designed for one person, single use.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Consult a physician if bleeding persists for longer than 30 minutes.
- Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a physician before use.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Shortens duration of minor nose bleeds.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.