Dynarex Hydrogel Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 10-14 days, consult a physician.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
- Follow directions for use.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- For dressing and management of stasis ulcers,
- pressure ulcers (stages I-IV)
- 1st and 2nd degree burns,
- cuts abrasions,
- skin irritations,
- post operative incisions,
- and skin conditions associated with peristomal care.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.