E3 Foaming Hand Sanitizer Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For external use only
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water. Do not ingest.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops and conditions persist.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Pump a small amount of foam into palm of hand
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.