Ear Drops Earwax Removal Aid Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- ear drainage or discharge
- ear pain
- irritation or rash in the ear
- and injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum
- recently had ear surgery
- you need to use of r more than 4 days
- excessive ear wax remains after use of this product
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.