Ear Pain Relief Ear Drops Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For external use only
- A physician should be consulted about earache in children.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- If you have ear drainage, discharge, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy; consult a doctor.
- With ear tubes, after ear surgery or with damaged ear drums.
- Symptoms persist for more than 48 hours.
- These is discharge from the ear.
- There is a fever of 102F or greater.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredinets in this medication provide temporary relief from earache (ear pain) in children and adults due to:
- Swimmer's ear
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.