Ear Wax Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- if you have ear drainage, discharge, ear pain, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy; consult a doctor
- if you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum or after ear surgery unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days; if excessive ear wax remains after the use of this product, consult a doctor
- with ear tubes
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen, and remove excess ear wax. According to homeopathic principles, the ingredients in this medication also provide temporary relief from symptoms such as:
- clogged sensation when caused by ear wax
- ringing in the ear when caused by ear wax
- dry skin and itching of the ear canal
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.