Elyptol Antimicrobial Hand Gel Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For external use only
- Keep away from sources of fire or flame.
- If swallowed seek medical advice or contact a Poison Control Center, immediately.
When using this product
- Do not ingest or inhale.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Use undiluted.
Stop using and ask a doctor
- If redness or irritation develops.
- In case of eye contact, rinse eyes with water.
- If issues persist, seek medical attention.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- To decrease bacteria on skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- For healthcare & consumer hand hygiene.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.