Enbac Skin Antiseptic/sanitizer Contains Aloe Vera Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire, heat, or flame
- Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use near eyes • In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes • If irritation persists stop use of product and get medical attention • In case of accidental ingestion seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- Recommended for repeated use
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.