Entex Lq Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s Disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this drug.
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever.
- a cough persists for more than 1 week or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make coughs more productive
- for the temporary relief of nasal and sinus congestion due to cold, hay fever or other respiratory allergies
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.