Eucerin Daily Protection Body Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
• helps prevent sunburn
• if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) ,
decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Directions For sunscreen use:
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• reapply at least every 2 hours
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in
the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad
Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher, and other sun protection
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.