Exefen Dmx Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- a persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition
- if you are now taking a prescription Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- If you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- cough due to minor throat or bronchial irritation associated with a cold
- cough impulses without narcotics
- helps loosen phlegm and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure due to a cold or hay fever
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.