Family Care Anti-itch Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
Do not use
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
Ask a doctor before use
- on chicken pox
- on measles
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- do not use more than directed
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.