Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- May be unsuitable for invertebrates. Snails, mussels, shrimps, corals, etc. should therefore be excluded from the treatment for their own safety.
- For ornamental fish. Do not use on creatures which are used to obtain food.
- The water will change colour due to the active agents but will return to normal again after a few days.
- Any ultraviolet light systems fitted in the tank must be turned off during the treatment.
- Do not use after the use-by date has expired.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Medication for ornamental fish for the treatment of Ichthyophthirius (“white spot disease”) and the attendant bacterial infections. chthyophthirius is one of the most common infections in ornamental fish. Visible symptoms include white spots resembling grains of sand on the gills, fins and the whole body which can spread out over wide areas. Infected fish will clamp their fins and try to rub against rough surfaces to get rid of the parasites. Fishes with a heavy infestation on the gills will quickly become lethargic and suffer rapid weight loss.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.