First Aid Triple Antibiotic And Pain Relief Maximum Strength Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
- do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
Do not use
- in or near eyes
- longer than 1 week
- on large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition lasts or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction occurs
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and come back within a few days
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- First aid for the temporary relief of pain in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.