Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic
reaction which may include:
• hives • shock • facial swelling • asthma (wheezing)
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic
drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should
take Ibuprofen or other pain relievers/ fever reducers.
Ibuprofen may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use:
• if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any
other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• stomach pain
• problems or serious side eects from taking
pain relievers or fever reducers
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
• under a doctor's care for any serious condition
• taking any other drug
• taking any other product that contains Ibuprofen,
or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
When using this product give with food or milk if
stomach upset occurs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right
away • pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts
• any new symptoms appear • redness or swelling is
present in the painful area
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Uses: temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:•headache • minor pain of arthritis • the common cold • toothache • backache • menstrual cramps • muscular aches • temporarily reduces fever
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.