Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not cover with bandage
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin
- Keep out of reach of children. Consult physician for use in children under 12.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Menthol or Capsaicin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occurs again within a few days, or if rash, itching or excessive skin irritation occurs.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Use for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, simple backache,
strains, sprains, muscle soreness and stiffness.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.