Food Intolerances Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Uses for temporary relief of symptoms associated with food intolerances and sensitivities:
- stomach cramps and indigestion
- gas, heartburn and bloating
- sensitivities to meat, fat, salt, dairy, starches and vegetables.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.