Formulation R Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For rectal use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• heart disease
• high blood pressure
• thyroid disease
• difficulty in urination due to an enlarged prostate
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
When using this product
• do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• symptoms get worse or do not get better in 7 days
• bleeding occurs
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
• helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
• temporarily relieves burning and shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
• temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
• temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.