Freshnails The Undernail Sanitizer Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- Flammable. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If digger (pick) is used, gently and carefully apply under fingernails.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, flush with water.
- Stop use and consult a healthcare professional if irritation develops.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- For antiseptic hand cleaning to kill and decrease germs and bacteria on the skin, particularly on the fingertip and under the fingernail area.
- For personal hand hygiene and recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.