Gadavyt Enema Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For rectal use only
Dosage warning: Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a sodium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- kidney disease, heart problems, or are dehydrated
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.When using this product
- do not use more than directed. Serious side effects may occur from excess dosage.
- do not use for more than 3 days
- you have rectal bleeding
- you have no bowel movement after use of a laxative
These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- each 118 mL contains: sodium 4.3 g
- store at room temperature 20-25 degrees C (68 -77 degrees F)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 1 to 5 minutes
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.