Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- a sodium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 1 week.
- presently taking a prescription drug
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24 hour period
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- each fluid once contains: sodium 36 mg, magnesium 199 mg
- store at room temperature
- protect from excessive heat and freezing
- discard unused product within 24 hours of opening
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.