Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
There is currently no warning information available for this product. We apologize for any inconvenience.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Use DellaCareEnhanced teat sanitizer at full strength. Do not dilute.
- Consult veterinarian before starting or continuing to use teat dip if cow's teats are sore or chapped.
- Discard any teat sanitizing solution that becomes dirty or contaminated for any reason.
- Good dairy practices suggest the thorough cleaning and sanitizing of teats before milking to avoid contamination and assist in the control of mastitis.
- Remove excess organic debris and forestrip. (If water is used, use a minimal amount and dry thoroughly with clean, single service papter towel before forestripping).
- Dip cow's teats with DellaCare Enhanced teat sanitizer to base of udder.
- Allow a 15 to 30 second contact time.
- Dry teats thoroughly with a clean, single service paper towel.
- Attach milker unit.
- Immediately after removing milker unit, dip each teat dip with DellaCare Enhanced teat sanitizer to base of udder.
- Before exposing cows to below freezing temperatures, the teats should be thoroughly dry to reduce the potential of frostbite. Failure to follow these instructions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.