Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use
• To sedate a child or to make a child sleepy.
• If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional condition) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains a MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• Heart disease • Thyroid disease • Glaucoma • Trouble urinating due to the enlarged prostate gland • cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) • Breathing problems or persistent or chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
• Do not use more than directed • may cause marked drowsiness • avoid alcoholic beverages • Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may cause increased drowsiness • be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery • excitability may occur, especially with children.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless. • cough last more than 7 days, comes back or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headaches. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
• For temporary relief of runny nose, sneezing, itching of the nose or throat and itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever.
• Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat or bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold.
• Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.